Flint Town United - Caernarfon Town Head to Head Statistics
Flint Town United FC (@FlintTownFC) / Twitter
? php echo $title? > game details and best oddsFlint Town United vs Caernarfon Town live scoreFlint Town United vs Caernarfon Town game for the Wales Premier League live score game details and best odds, match prediction, betting tip analysis Soccer is a tricky sport to model because there are so few goals scored in each match. We calculate the number of goals that we expect each team to score during the match. Mybets Today assign a rank to each team based on their past game results. Data analysis is the first and most crucial step in the process of soccer predictions.
Flint Town Utd vs Caernarfon Town Live Stream & Prediction, H2HSporticos - Football Today Dig into the most popular football leagues like La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. On our website you can find football on tv schedule and a full list of football today live streams. Track game statistics, information about players and teams or betting odds for interesting upcoming football batches.
Flint Town United - Caernarfon h2h stats - MatchStat
Flint Town United vs Caernarfon Town Prediction, Head-To
Flint Town United vs Caernarfon Town Live Stream, Predictions
Ball possession is not so good for Caernarfon Town, with an average of 49. 50% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Caernarfon Town live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastFlint Town United vs Caernarfon Town live TV broadcast can be seen on S4C Digital, Supersport. hr, Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet. You will be able to watch Flint Town United vs Caernarfon Town live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.
Flint Town United vs Caernarfon Town Live Score - Betting Tips
00% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Flint Town United live scores, fixtures and resultsCaernarfon Town enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Cardiff MU) lost 3 (with The New Saints, Penybont, Newtown) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Connah's Quay. The team scored 11 goals while conceding 8 goals (11-8). In away games, Caernarfon Town scored an average of 1. 73 goals per match and conceded 1. 53. The team received 27 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 0. Caernarfon Town's average team rating is 0 per match.
Flint Town United vs Caernarfon Town - Match Stats
Flint Town United vs Caernarfon Town live stream, score and H2HFlint Town United - Caernarfon Town Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Flint Town United won 0 games and lost 4 (with Aberystwyth Town, Haverfordwest County, Newtown, Bala Town) while 1 games ended in draws against Cardiff MU.
Welcome to the official website of Caernarfon Town FC | Caernarfon, GwyneddCroeso i Wefan Swyddogol Clwb Pel-Droed Tref Caernarfon/ Welcome to the Official Website of Caernarfon Town Football Club Prif Noddwr y Clwb/ Main Club Sponsor: Welcome Furniture Aelodau o Uwchgynghrair JD Cymru 2021/22. Mae'r clwb hefyd yn rhedeg academi gyda thimau o'r oedran o dan 6 oed hyd at tim o dan 19 oed. Yn ogystal a hyn mae gan y clwb tim merched. #UnClwb Members of the JD Cymru Premier 2021/22.
Flint Town vs Caernarfon Head to HeadA complete record of competitive matches played between the two teams, This page lists the head-to-head record of Flint Town vs Caernarfon including biggest victories and defeats between the two sides, and H2H stats in all competitions. The Soccer Teams Flint Town and Caernarfon played 18 Games up to today. Among them, Flint Town won 2 games ( 0 at Ground Cae-y-Castell, 2 at The Oval away), Caernarfon won 14 (7 at The Oval, 7 at Ground Cae-y-Castell away), and drew 2 (1 at Ground Cae-y-Castell, 1 at The Oval). In the Welsh Premier League, the two teams played a total of 8 games before, of which Flint Town won 1, Caernarfon won 6 and the two teams drew 1. In the Welsh Cymru Alliance, the two teams played a total of 10 games before, of which Flint Town won 1, Caernarfon won 8 and the two teams drew 1.
Flint Town United managed to score 7 goals and conceded 5 goals (7-5). Flint Town United scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 33 yellow cards and 3 red cards, making 0. 69 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Flint Town United's average team rating is 0 per match. Flint Town United somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 36.
Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Flint Town United - Caernarfon Town video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comFlint Town United - Caernarfon Town PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Flint Town United, with 55% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (45% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match.
Form and head to head stats Flint Town vs Caernarfon Town