According to statistics from WhoScored. com, the 28-year-old narrowly edges out his Juventus rival as the player who has completed the most passes this term, averaging 78. 6 per game. He has weighed in with six assists, making him the creative hub of this Empoli side and a man the Bianconeri must stop if they are to win this encounter. Player to WatchWhile Valdifiori will seek to control the game, Juventus will perhaps once again rely on Arturo Vidal to deliver victory, with the Chilean slowly coming back to his best form. The early part of the campaign was tough for the 27-year-old, but his influence is gradually increasing, and his importance to the side cannot be understated. Valerio Pennicino/Getty ImagesWith Paul Pogba certain to miss the game with a thigh strain and Pirlo only just recovering from his calf issue, the news that Claudio Marchisio may have been injured on international duty only increased the pressure on Vidal to deliver.
Empoli vs Monaco today 16 December 2022 16:00 Football OddsCurrent odds for the match Empoli vs MonacoWe have also prepared a high-quality prediction on Empoli vs Monaco match on 16 December 2022, which is based on the statistics of head-to-head rivals of opponents, as well as the current conditions of each of them. We analyze all sports events in detail in order to subsequently familiarize you with the option that seems to us the most attractive.
FC Empoli vs AS Monaco Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2022-12-16Match Details Who: FC Empoli vs AS Monaco Competition: Club Friendly Games When: 2022-12-16, 18:00 Venue: On 2022-12-16 at 18:00, FC Empoli plays AS Monaco at in an interesting encounter in Club Friendly Games. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 30% chance of a home win, and a 44% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Betting tips for FC Empoli vs AS Monaco from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Empoli and AS Monaco? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing FC Empoli, 2 tips backing AS Monaco and 0 tips favouring the draw.
Empoli vs Monaco today 16 December 2022 16:00 Football OddsCurrent odds for the match Empoli vs MonacoWe have also prepared a high-quality prediction on Empoli vs Monaco match on 16 December 2022, which is based on the statistics of head-to-head rivals of opponents, as well as the current conditions of each of them. We analyze all sports events in detail in order to subsequently familiarize you with the option that seems to us the most attractive. Many sports lovers will not ignore the curious match between - on live streaming. You can easily watch the game live thanks to the high-quality broadcast available from our partners.
Sitting on a comfortable a 12-point cushion between themselves and the relegation zone, only four teams have conceded fewer goals than Empoli, and they boast some highly regarded players throughout the side. Mirko Valdifiori made his Italy debut against England on Tuesday, while Daniele Rugani will return to Juventus this summer, as his co-ownership deal comes to an end. For the Bianconeri, Massimiliano Allegri will be looking for three more points toward sealing a fourth consecutive league title—Juventus already possessing a 14-point lead over their closest rivals. The coach has a number of injury concerns—particularly in midfield—but his squad should still be deep enough to overcome Empoli at Juventus Stadium on Saturday evening. Gabriele Maltinti/Getty ImagesDate: Saturday, April 4Time: 9 p. m. CET (8 p.
Empoli seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 54. 33% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Empoli live scores, fixtures and resultsMonaco enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Angers SCO, Crvena Zvezda, Toulouse) lost 1 (with Olympique Marseille) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Sevilla. The team scored 7 goals while conceding 9 goals (7-9).
Empoli vs Monaco live stream, score and H2HEmpoli - Monaco Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Empoli won 3 games (Sassuolo, Cremonese, Sturm Graz) and lost 1 (with Napoli) while 1 games ended in draws against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Empoli managed to score 3 goals and conceded 7 goals (3-7). Empoli scored an average 3. 8 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 1 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Empoli's average team rating is 0 per match.
Odds for Empoli vs Monaco 16 December 2022 16:00 Football
If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Empoli - Monaco video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comEmpoli - Monaco PredictionMonaco is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Empoli or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to score should be Monaco, with 60% chances.
Empoli vs AS Monaco live score, H2H and lineups | Sofascore
FC Empoli VS AS Monaco Football Betting Tips & Predictions
Empoli - AS Monaco score ≻ 16.12.2022 ≻ Match - 777Score
Empoli - AS Monaco 16.12.2022 - today livescore
Key BattleIt will be interesting to see how Rugani copes with the threat of Alvaro Morata at one end in a clash between two of Serie A’s brightest talents, while at the other, Juve’s veteran defence will face off against the evergreen Francesco Tavano-Massimo Maccarone partnership that forms the Empoli attack. Gabriele Maltinti/Getty ImagesYet the real intrigue may lie in midfield, where Andrea Pirlo is expected to return for the Bianconeri after a lengthy injury layoff. The Italy international needs no introduction, but he will go head-to-head with the Azzurri’s unheralded Valdifiori, who has impressed greatly this term.
Empoli v AS Monaco Betting Odds - 888Sport
BST / 3 p. ET)Venue: Juventus Stadium, TurinTV Info: BT Sport 2 (UK) beINSports (U. S. )Live Stream: beIN Sports CONNECT (U. )Form LinesLast five domestic results:Predicted LineupsBleacher Report Formation BuilderEmpoli (4-3-1-2): Sepe; Hysaj, Rugani, Barba, Mario Rui; Vecino, Valdifiori, Croce; Saponara; Maccarone, Tavano.
Juventus vs. Empoli: Team News, Predicted Line-Ups, Live Stream & TV InfoMassimo Pinca/Associated PressWith the international break now in the rear-view mirror, the focus once again returns to club football, and April looks set to be a crucial month for Serie A giants Juventus. A Champions League quarter-final clash with AS Monaco and a Coppa Italia semi-final against Fiorentina are on the horizon, but before those matches, the Bianconeri must take care of business in the league. Saturday sees Empoli travel to Turin for the first time since January 2008, the Tuscan side having only won promotion back to the top flight last summer. Under the guidance of the impressive Maurizio Sarri, the Azzurri have enjoyed themselves in 2014/15 and currently sit in 13th place.
In away games, Monaco scored an average of 1. 29 goals per match and conceded 1. 29. The team received 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 0. Monaco's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Monaco, with an average of 40. 00% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Monaco live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastYou will be able to watch Empoli vs Monaco live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture.
Live football on TV: Australia match schedule this week, online
Empoli v Monaco Prediction & Betting Odds | BoyleSports™